Applications for Arts NSW funding are submitted using the appropriate web form via a secure online application system.
To see what funding is available, create an account and apply online click here
These are secure websites and you will be required to create an account before you are able to proceed with an application for funding.
Funding applications can be made via the Arts NSW online application system at least six weeks before the closing dates.
The facilities available on the online system include:
- previewing the application questions before you start
- step-by step application forms
- save an application part way through and return to it later
- a file upload feature for your support material document and links
- review your application before submission
- automatic email confirmation that we have received your submitted application
- viewing your submitted applications in your account.
If you are unable to make your application online for access reasons, please contact Arts NSW.
Telephone: 02 9995 0533
Free call: 1800 358 594 (within NSW)
To make a National Relay Service call:
Type and read, type and listen, or speak and read
133 677 or 1800 555 677 to call a toll-free 1800 number
Speak and listen (speech to speech relay)
1300 555 727 or 1800 555 727 to call a toll-free 1800 number