2015 NSW Regional Arts Fellowship
Applications for the NSW Regional Arts Fellowship have closed.
Submissions close 5pm (AEDT Sydney) Monday, 24 August.
The NSW Regional Arts Fellowships are offered by the State Government to artists and arts and cultural workers from regional NSW to undertake a self-directed professional development program or project in their chosen field.
In 2015, two Regional Arts Fellowships will be offered.
Fellowship recipients will be awarded $50,000.
The Fellowships are open to artists and performers from all art forms, including dance, design, digital arts, history, Aboriginal arts, literature, music, theatre, screen and the visual arts.
Activities could include:
- travel (international and/or national)
- mentorships or internships with recognised arts organisations
- residencies at institutions/organisations
- short-term courses, workshops or other training (Note: The Fellowship is not available to support study which will result in formal tertiary qualification such as a degree)
- creation of new work
- any combination of the above.
Successful applicants will be announced in November 2015.
Successful applicants will be encouraged to share their learnings and outcomes of their fellowship through a presentation, blog, interview, exhibition, workshop or other means to be negotiated with Arts NSW.
Applicants should read the 2015 NSW Regional Arts Fellowships Guidelines before applying.
Arts NSW staff can assist you to submit your online application. Please contact Kelly Doley, 9995 0518 for inquiries about a Fellowship application.