2016 Rex Cramphorn Theatre Fellowship
Applications for the NSW Rex Cramphorn Theatre Fellowship have closed.
The Rex Cramphorn Theatre Fellowship is offered by the NSW Government to enable a professional theatre practitioner to undertake a self-directed program of professional development.
The fellowship recipient will be awarded $30,000.
The fellowship is open to professional theatre practitioners at any stage in their career.
Activities supported include:
- travel (international and/or national)
- mentorships or internships with professional practitioners or organisations
- residencies at institutions/organisations
- short-term courses, workshops or other training (note: fellowships do not support study which will result in formal tertiary qualification such as a degree)
- creation of new work
- research and development
- any combination of the above.
Available funds: $30,000
Applications open: Monday, 18 January 2016
Applications close: 5 pm Tuesday, 29 March 2016 (AEST – Sydney time).
Funding announced: June 2016.
To apply for funding through this fellowship you will need to complete and submit the relevant application form on the Arts NSW online application system available from 18 January.
Successful applicants are required to share their learnings and outcomes of their fellowship through a presentation, blog, interview, exhibition, workshop or other means to be negotiated with Arts NSW.
Applicants should read the 2016 Rex Cramphorn Theatre Fellowship – Guidelines and Frequently Asked Questions before applying.