ARTLANDS Registration Bursary Program
Arts NSW is offering up to 10 NSW artists and arts cultural workers the opportunity to attend the ARTLANDS Regional Arts Conference.
The purpose of the bursary program is to provide assistance to NSW artists and arts and cultural workers to attend the ARTLANDS conference in Dubbo (27-30 October 2016). Each bursary allocation will cover full registration for the four day conference event.
Bursaries are open to all NSW artists and art and cultural workers however priority is given to people who live in regional NSW and Western Sydney and to young people, Aboriginal people, people with disability and from a culturally and linguistically diverse background.
Before you apply, please contact Arts NSW staff to discuss your application.
Applications open: 5 September 2016
Applications close: 26 September 2016 (5pm, AEST – Sydney time)
- The support provides successful recipients with a fully paid registration to the ARTLANDS conference to the value of $895.
- The applicant must cover accommodation, travel and living expenses to attend.
Who can apply?
- Individual professional artists and arts and cultural workers from arts organisations with 10 or less full time staff members from across NSW (including metro-based).
- Priority will be given to people who live in regional NSW, Western Sydney and to young people, Aboriginal people, people with disability and from a culturally and linguistically diverse background.
Each bursary application will be assessed against the following criteria:
- Artistic and cultural merit: clear artistic or cultural vision and contribution demonstrated by a high quality of previous works and projects
- Benefit: the need for attending ARTLANDS is well articulated and of benefit to the professional development of the applicant’s practice and/or career
- Regional: the applicant articulates the importance of arts/cultural engagement in regional NSW to the development of their practice and/or career
How to apply?
For assistance interpreting these guidelines and submitting your online application, please contact:
Kelly Doley, Program Officer, Arts Development and Investment on (02) 9995 0518 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for the Bursary Program you will need to complete and submit the relevant application form on the Arts NSW online application system by 26 September 2016.