Professional Development funding – Fellowships and Scholarships
The Arts and Cultural Development Program supports a range of Fellowships and Scholarships for emerging, mid-career and established artists and arts/cultural workers across a range of artforms and priority areas.
The closing date and application requirements for each Fellowship and Scholarship vary – please refer to each funding category for further information.
Guidelines and application forms are available at least six weeks before rounds close.
The suite of Fellowships open for application in 2015/2016 include:
- Artist with Disability Fellowship (currently open for applications)
- History Fellowship (currently open for applications)
- Western Sydney Artist Fellowship (closed on 19 September 2016)
- Visual Artist Fellowship (Established) (closed on 29 August 2016)
- Regional Arts Fellowship (closed on 2 August 2016)
- Aboriginal Arts Fellowship (closed on 25 July 2016)
- Young Regional Artist Scholarship (closed on 27 June 2016)
- Visual Arts Fellowship (Emerging) (closed on 9 May 2016)
- Rex Cramphorn Theatre Fellowship (closed on 29 March 2016)
- Writers Fellowship (Early career) (closed on 14 March 2016)
The full suite of Fellowships and Scholarships will be available shortly and these funding pages will be updated as information becomes available.